Thursday 20 October 2016

Toy Animation/Stop Motion Animation

Toy Animation
Toy animation is using stop motion animation to move the toys inch by inch to create the illusion of movement, you could also use any objects to create this sort of animation.

What did we do?
We had the idea to use the props we were given to create a mini penalty shoot out and I think it went quite well, but I think we started to rush towards the end and had the idea that we had quite a lot of footage when we didn't, so if we had just taken the time to take a few more photos. There's a lot more we could have added in my opinion. We also used the camera on my phone and I think getting the objects to focus was quite difficult just because I hadn't really used my phone camera much, especially for something like this but we have learnt and will change things for next time.
Screenshot from the Animation

Screenshot from our animation























Another Example
This is another example of Toymation, in this one they are using Lego Sponge bob Toys and making then move. In the sequence he dreams of being on the red carpet.


Our Finished Animation




No comments:

Post a Comment